June 17, 2013

A mother of a blog return

My lovelies,

Thank you to those of you who have continued to follow this blog in my absence this year. Your messages of support and encouragement through what has been a very challenging part of our lives is forever appreciated. 

Without further ado I would like to share some very exciting news with you all... (Drum roll) 

Daniel and I are happy to announce that come February of next year we will be welcoming a third member to our family! 



I have dreamed about seeing those two pink lines for such a long time so I just had to share! We are now six weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby!!!! 

I know it's only early days yet but with my return to this space I hope to share my pregnancy journey and also share on what it is that I have been doing these past few months in hopes that my experiences may help a reader or someone you know. A dialogue on pregnancy after miscarriage is hard to find so I intend to offer what I can of my experience. For the moment though, I can safely say that I feel very calm in this pregnancy and my intuition tells me that this is a strong baby. 

Stay tuned for more and thank you all once again! 
Sal xxx

9 comments:

  1. congrats! we are due with our rainbow baby in august. such an amazing feeling! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy! This is great news! Congratulations - I hope you've had a smooth ride so far! Sal x

      Delete
  2. Oh Sal, that is the best news!! So happy for you both. Enjoy this wonderful time and the coming months. Can't wait to read more about your pregnancy journey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Simone! Feeling calm and enjoying it so far. Will post more soon xx

      Delete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love that stick especially with those lines on it. We found out about Logan with the same one.

    Can't wait to follow this awesome time in your life. Sending super happy vibes to the 2.5 of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely lady! Will take all the happy vibes we can get at the moment! Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Sal I've been thinking about you lots! Really I have! Congratulations as I'm so happy for you. Pregnancy after a miscarriage and lots of trying and no success really does takes it toll. And I also had a difficult first trimester with extra testing so it can be stressful although a happy time.

    I still think of my miscarriage as I haven't thrown out the DVDs and forms. Sometimes it feels like everyone else has forgotten but I never will....

    Congratulations once again and I'm looking forward to reading your blog again. Lots of love XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear your first trimester wasn't ideal, Sass. I can imagine how stressful all of that was on you and your husband. We've got our first OB appointment in 2 weeks so I guess we will be more in the know about how things are progressing then. So far I feel calm about it all and fingers crossed I continue to feel this way!

      Congratulations to you again too - so excellent to see you so far along and almost ready to meet your new girl! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Sal!! Warmest Congratulations!!
    I'm so happy for you.. what beautiful news.
    So glad you feeling calm and confident xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Daniel and I. I love hearing from you! Sal x

p.s. Own your words Anonymous.